World’s Slowest Gallery Wall

I just can’t stop fiddling with Kennedy’s room. I can’t.

I know I said it makes me crazy because of the weird yellow carpet making everything look wrong even when it should like right, but I guess I just love to torture myself.

I guess on the plus side of the matter is that when we actually get all the carpet ripped out of there and the flooring replaced, it will all be pretty much done. Or it will change everything and I’ll have to start over.

Oops, there go the heart palpitations again!

I’m kidding. Sorta.

So here’s where we’re at now.

I added a few more gold frames to the gallery wall over the bed. This time they’re empty because that’s the cool thing to do now. Or it was the cool thing two years ago and now I’m just getting there. Either way, I like where it’s going! It only took me, oh, 5 months to figure out that that’s what it needed.

I’m going to add more, kind of like this, to outline and emphasize the ceiling line in the room. And then I may just keep going from there. Who knows! This is a crazy place people, anything could happen! I know you’re on the edge of your seat right now. Yes you are.

I also changed up the monogram over the bed a little bit by sticking it on this frame with some burlap in it. It was a little bit because I wanted a cleaner look, but mostly because the letters kept falling off the wall and taking paint with them and it usually just said “mg”. Those are actually Kennedy’s uncle’s initials and, believe it or not, this room just wouldn’t suit him.

So Kennedy’s full monogram was restored.

Bonus: They’ve actually stayed up for three consecutive days now! I love you, hot glue.

OK, a girl can only resist this kind of cozy bed corner design mastery for so long. It’s OK, Kennedy, I forgive you for messing up your perfectly made bed right in the middle of my photo shoot. But only cause you’re so cute!

Comments

Oh…if only every room in my house weren’t a work in constant progress. Even when it’s perfect, I start to get the redecorating itch…her room is adorable!

Blogger Q? How did you make those little buttons for the parties you link up to at the bottom of your post? I am dying for them!

Hi Courtenay, I’ve been following your decorating of Kennedy’s room since you started and it just keeps getting better! Love the new frames and the monogram on the burlap looks great. Isn’t it amazing how creative you can be out of necessity? Cute pic of your sweet daughter. xx

How nice and good very looking interior home so that can be connected in this site. Most of the people are very like and watch in this page every day. The home wall so attractive rather then good arrangement.

Don’t feel bad. Every room I have in my house is nowhere to being finished. Love her bed. Thank you for sharing this at Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Des gin so very well our wall . Often people are follow in this interaction and used in this site and blogger also.The good in which used to connected amazing efforts for the published in the site.

It’s party time over at Debt Free Mommy Blog and you’re invited! Please drop on by and link up with Making Space Mondays. Oh, and we’ve got some really exciting news about our new house this week! Hope to see you there! -Tabitha

The beautiful and more interesting wall shared on the site since we can say that there are good interior design our wall and may be good attractive in this wall. It is amazing.